Mangos are sweet, creamy fruits that have a range of possible health benefits.
A mango is an edible stone fruit produced by the tropical tree Mangifera indica which is believed to have originated from the region between northwestern Myanmar, Bangladesh, and northeastern India
Variety; Apple mango, Ngowe, Kent, and Tommy Atkins
The mangos are handpicked, transported to our packhouse for processing, after which they are sorted to remove any that has defects then shipped to various parts of the world.
Mangos are tasty and have lots of health benefits.
Some of the benefits include;
- Mangos contain vitamin B6 which helps improve sleep and regulates mood.
- They help protect our eyes and reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
- According to findings presented at the American Society for Nutrition 2018 meeting, eating two cups of mangos a day benefited systolic blood pressure among healthy postmenopausal women.
- Vitamin A found in mangos helps in the prevention of cancer and supports hair and skin health.
- Mangos help with weight loss as they cause one to fill fuller longer.